Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Isabel is 4 months old!



I can't believe how fast time if flying by! It makes me so sad! I know I say this all the time but I wish I could just pause my life for a little while so I can keep my baby small forever! Izzy has grown so much over the past month. She smiles constantly and is just starting to laugh. She loves it when I kiss her belly and her cheeks! She is working very hard on trying to roll from her back to her tummy and is now able to reach for and hold her toys. We started her on rice cereal and oatmeal this month. She seemed to love both so we introduced some baby foods. So far she has had applesauce, pears, peaches, bananas, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots and squash. But my picky little girl will only eat appleasuace, pears, sweet potatoes and carrots! She is sleeping fairly well. She goes to bed around 7:30 and will sleep until about 1-2, then she falls back asleep until we have to wake her for daycare around 5:30. She is still in her bassinet in our room and honestly I don't plan on moving her until she out grows it! I love having her right there next to me! She is starting to opt for her thumb over the paci which is cute but you can't take her thumb away like you can with a paci! Izzy is also doing very well at daycare. They call her their "diva" because she always has such cute outfits on and everything matches right down to her paci! Having a girl is so much fun!

Well like I said, I don't know where these last 4 months have gone. She is such a wonderful addition to our family and I couldn't love her more!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable!...and they're right..she's such a DIVA! ha.. Love her!

    ReplyDelete