It's been a week or so since I've posted so I thought I would fill everyone in on our exciting life (HA).
Isabel:
...has been doing fantastic! She hasn't has any more seizures and has only had one episode where she woke up blue. Thankfully we now have the pulse ox monitor but I swear that girl is determined to take and keep it off of her foot! I can't tell you the number of time that the alarm has gone off and Brian and I have run into her room only to find her sitting up biting at her toe trying to remove the strap! She has reverted to getting up about twice a night since she has been home from the hospital. Once around 12:30 and again around 4. At 4 all she wants is to come into bed and snuggle with me and honestly I can't resist that! Her talking is starting to pick back up again. She was doing very well before the seizures started but then she stopped saying anything for awhile. Thankfully Caden is helping her by repeating words over and over again very loudly and right in front of her face.
Caden:
...is also doing very well. He is at a very tough age right now, very defiant and is really starting to talk back. He can be the sweetest, most gentle, caring little boy and then the next minute he turns into a little devil! I just don't get it! He is doing very well in school though. His teacher told me that he is turning into more of a leader than a follower which is always good. He has learned how to write his first and last name and is very interested in letters and numbers right now. He even knows how to court to ten in Spanish!
Brian:
I am so proud of my husband! He got a huge promotion at work and is now the Drug Section Supervisor which means...he is my BOSS! Yup...definitely not the best situation but we've got it under control! He has really stepped up at work and at home. I am gone so much due to class that he has the kids by himself3 nights a week and he is doing phenomenally well!
Me:
Last but not least...I'm good but busy! Work is just as busy as it always is but school is really kicking my butt. I've been out for so long that it is really hard for me to remember how to manage my time and study! I had my first test last night and am anxiously awaiting my score which I will receive on Tuesday!
Hopefully I will take some pictures this weekend...I wonder what Brian has up his sleeve for Mother's Day?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment