

Well no one said this pregnancy would be easy. I completely freaked out today and was convinced that the baby was dead. I called my OBs office and told them that I had been having some bad cramping (I have been having cramps but nothing like I made it seem) and they told me to come in for a quick check. Well they did an ultrasound and there was the baby acting quite crazy! It was moving all around, kicking its little legs and arching its back! It was quite the sight. After seeing that, I do feel much better and I know that I over reacted but after loosing a baby, pregnancy will never feel the same again. I've attached 2 pictures. The baby is already head down...my little over achiever!
AWWW! I am glad that everything is okay! Hopefully once the first trimester is over you can relax a little bit :)It must be very scary, to think that something is wrong with your baby! Hang in there!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love those pictures! I was just thinking the other day.. that you'll be finding out the gender by the time I have my baby! How cute! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Kim I am so glad to see this! I know that after I had my miscarriage, I was so scared to get attached to Maelan (while she was inside of me the first trimester) that I really didn't get used to the fact that I was actually going to have another baby for a long time. I am happy to know your little baby is doing so well!!! I cannot wait to find out what it is:)
ReplyDelete