Monday, June 1, 2009

12 weeks



Well here's my first belly pic! I'm not huge by any means but there is definetely a bump there! I am starting to feel a lot better which is such a relief. I still can not eat a whole meal with out feeling sick but at least I don't feel nauseous 24/7 anymore. I have a doctor's appointment today at 11 and my NT scan tomorrow at 10:30. I will be sure to post some ultrasound pictures from the scan! I have this nagging feeling that something is physically wrong with the baby and I am hoping that tomorrows scan will put my mind at ease. I really and truely wish I could have another care-free, worry-free pregnancy but unfortunetely I don't think that's going to be the case. Please keep us in your prayers for a good doctors appointment and a great ultrasound! I'll post more later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Awww! You look so cute!!... I definitely see a bump! ;)
    Good luck on your scan.. can't wait to see pictures!
    Besos, Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your belly! It's sooo cute!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new lil one-to-be :) *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete