Thursday, June 18, 2009
Week 14
Well I had my follow up appointment yesterday and all went very well. As some of you may know, I had more bleeding this past Friday and Saturday and went to the high risk OB for an ultrasound. It seems that my placenta has moved up a little bit which is wonderful news. The doctor asked if I would like another month or two of bedrest!! Brian's eyes just about popped out of his head! As much as I would love to stay home, I only get paid for 3 more weeks so I need to get back to work in order to save some money for our babys arrival. I will be going back to work on Monday and also have my next high risk OB visit that day. Yesterday the baby's heart rate was 159 and I am measuring right at 14 weeks and a few days. My blood pressure was a bit low (90/50) but he wasn't all that concerned about it...better low than high I guess! I found out yesterday that we will be able to find out the sex of the baby in the week of July 14th. My mom will be in town so she will be able to come with us, which I am very excited about considering that she has never seen one of her grandchildren's ultrasounds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! I can't wait to hear what you're having! and like I told you before.. don't worry about the low BP.. mine has been that low since week 30! My doctor doesn't seem too concerned either!
ReplyDelete