Monday, June 29, 2009
16 Weeks
I think for the first time this whole pregnancy I don't have a doctors appointment this week haha! I have been using my at home dopplar everyday and the heartbeat has been between 140 and 170 which makes me feel good. Two weeks from now and we will be finding out the sex...I can't wait! Yesterday while trying to take a nap I felt the baby move for the first time. There have been times this pregnancy where I thought I may have felt something but yesterday (on my birthday) I finally felt it for sure...what a wonderful feeling! Besides being constantly tired, I am feeling okay. I have been getting very dizzy, to the point where I feel like I am going to pass out. I am blaming this on my low blood pressure and will bring it up at my next doctors appointment on the 9th. As always please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for feeling the baby move!.. what a great birthday gift! ;)
ReplyDeleteI haven't felt it move again though! Since my placenta is tilted I dont think I will really feel it for a few more weeks. Thank god for the dopplar...its my life saver!
ReplyDelete