Wednesday, June 3, 2009

12 week ultrasound







Well my appointment on Monday was great. It was so nice to see my old doctor again and we seemed to click right away just like we left it almost 2 years ago! She told me that I would most likely get induced around 12/1 which is fine with me. I asked her to do a quick ultrasound which she gladly did. The baby was very active and Brian swears that he saw "boy parts". I was looking the entire time and didn't see any but we will find out for sure on July 20th! My NT scan was the next day and that also went well. The baby was being very uncooperative and it took the tech over 45 minutes to get 3 measurements! Again the baby was very active, kicking its feet and bringing its hands up to its mouth. We got some great pictures and the tech told us that she didn't see any boy parts but thats it doesn't mean too much this early. My next appointment is on June 17th with my regular OB then on the 22nd with the high risk OB!

No comments:

Post a Comment