Thursday, July 30, 2009

20 weeks



Wow week 20! I feel like it's an accomplishment even though I know I have at least 18 more weeks to go! I have been having really bad lower back pain this past week along with some horrible heartburn. The heartburn seems to come and go but the back pain has been constant. We purchased Isabel's bedding this week from Babies R Us and I can't wait to start decorating her room...finally some pink in the house! She has been very active lately which I absolutely love. She does have her quiet periods and I often start to get nervous, but I have been using the dopplar to ease my mind. Both of my doctors appointments were uneventful this week. They are going to start non-stress tests with me around week 28 and I am certainly looking foward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment