Tuesday, August 4, 2009
21 Weeks
Well this week has been pretty uneventful so far. Izzy continues to move around quite a bit and her movements are definetely getting stronger! Her most active time is the middle of the night. Thankfully I have been able to sleep through most of it but once I'm up it's hard for me to fall back to sleep. No doctors appointments this week but I do have one next Monday with my high risk doctor. I have a bunch of questions to ask her ranging from breastfeeding with diabetes, when she is planning to induce and the swine flu. I've been hearing so much about the swine flu and it's starting to scare me considering it effects pregnant women very badly. I am going to go to Babies R Us this weekend and buy the rest of Isabel's bedding and register. I'm not having a formal shower but I just want a place where people can look if they wish to buy the baby anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment