This week has been pretty good so far. I have been having some pretty intense contractions but thankfully my OB checked me yesterday and my cervix is "irritated" but still completely closed. So far I have gained a total of 10lbs which isn't too bad but I'm scared of what the next 15 weeks will bring. I have been eating pretty healthy and definetely not over-doing it like I did with Caden's pregnancy. Izzy continues to kick and punch quite a bit and I love every minute of it...even if it is at 2am! This weekend we are heading to Cape May NJ to visit one of my college roomates and her family. Hopefully it will be a nice relaxing trip! Monday we have an EKG for Isabel scheduled for 10:15am. I can't wait to see her again!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
23 Weeks
This week has been pretty good so far. I have been having some pretty intense contractions but thankfully my OB checked me yesterday and my cervix is "irritated" but still completely closed. So far I have gained a total of 10lbs which isn't too bad but I'm scared of what the next 15 weeks will bring. I have been eating pretty healthy and definetely not over-doing it like I did with Caden's pregnancy. Izzy continues to kick and punch quite a bit and I love every minute of it...even if it is at 2am! This weekend we are heading to Cape May NJ to visit one of my college roomates and her family. Hopefully it will be a nice relaxing trip! Monday we have an EKG for Isabel scheduled for 10:15am. I can't wait to see her again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad this week went well.. I'm sure everything will be perfect 'til the end!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in NJ! I'm jealous! I wanna go somewhere too! haha!