Tuesday, August 25, 2009
24 Weeks
Well this week has been full of horrible heartburn! I don't know where it's coming from but it is like nothing I have experienced before! We has Izzy's EKG on Monday and thankfully everything looks great. She weighs 1 pound 5 ounces and was practicing her breathing which really impressed the ultrasound tech! She is laying completely sideways facing the ground, constantly kicking me in the bladder. I have developed a rash on my stomach and legs which concerned my doctor so she moved up my next bloodtest to test for Fifth's disease. We should know the results sometime this week. This pregnancy is dragging but I just realized that I have less than 100 days to go since I am being induced early...yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let me know how the test goes! and I feel you on the "draggin" part... my 2nd pregnancy felt so freaking long!!!
ReplyDelete