
I'm about a week late posting this and I apologize but life has certainly been hectic lately! My little bug is growing up so quickly and is turning into quite a handsome, funny little man! He amazes me everyday with the things that he says and does...seriously where do they come up with this stuff?! For the most part he is very well behaved but he can turn from a sweet, loving boy one minute to a little hellian the next! And boy, when he turns, things get ugly...fast! He has started to whine quite a bit lately also...I think the jealousy between him and Isabel has finally set in. She is getting bigger and is now a little person, with her own thoughts and things that she wants to do, so she is requiring a lot more of my time...I don't think Caden appreciates this at all! When I am one-on-one with him, he is fantasic but you throw Izzy in the mix and forget it! Ugh...hopefully this is just another stage that will pass fairly quickly! Don't get me wrong, he is very loving towards her. He really likes to help me give her bathes, feed her and fetch her toys when asked. Some of Caden's favortite things to do recently are; mow the lawn with Daddy, read truck books, play with his toy trucks and go to the pool...I swear this boy could live in the water! We are busy preparing his big 3rd Birthday firetruck party which will take place on July 10th! I can't wait to see his face light up when he sees all of the decorations and all of his friends arriving for the big day! Happy 35 months buggy, I love you more and more everyday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment