Monday, April 20, 2009

6 weeks

Wow, what a weeks it's been! Unlike both of my previous pregnancies I started to get nauseous during week 5. I called my OBs office and he prescribed me Phenergen. It has helped to take the edge off, but I still feel awful. The nurse mentioned that morning sickness doesn't normally hit until week 6 or 7 so they will be checking for twins (that's right, twins) this Friday. I'm trying not to get worried until there is a reason to! I have stopped taking the pregnancy tests because at this point, there is no doubt in my mind that I am pregnant. One of my friends lent me her doppler and I can't waint until week 10 to be able to use it! My first appointment is this Friday...wish me luck and I will post all the details next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! Pray everything goes smoothly the rest of the pregnancy. I had morning sickness with Kylie right way at about 4 weeks. Kinda how I knew I was pregnant..lol

    ReplyDelete