Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm pregnant!!



It looks like we will be having a December baby after all! I am still shocked and am in disbelief! I'm sure the first 9 weeks are going to be stressful but to look on the bright side I have 4 weeks down and only 5 more to go! My due date is December 14th and my first OB appointment is April 24th. Hopefully at that appointment we will be able to hear the heartbeat! So far I have no real syptoms. I am super tired and a little crampy but whatever this pregnancy may bring I am ready for! Here's to a (hopefully) healthy and happy 9 months!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I am so very happy for you!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started following your blog... we must be good luck for each other... I got a teeny faint line on a FRER this afternoon.... if it sticks my DD is Dec 19..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you're pregnant is simply awesome!!
    Now you need to keep updating this blog and share the good news of your progress!
    Love,
    A

    ReplyDelete