Well this week has been rather uneventful (YAY!!!). I had an ultrasound on Monday and she is weighing in at 3lbs 12oz which puts her in the 30th%. Still small but growing well. Her fluid level is a little low but the doctors didnt seem too concerned about it. She is still moving around but her movements have become less frequent...I'm chalking it up to her having less room in there! She has been doing very well at her NSTs which is a great sign. As I continue to grow larger my heartburn gets worse and worse. I can't seem to eat a meal with out having horrible pain afterwards. Sleeping is also becoming an issue. I am up every 2 hours like clockwork to pee! I'm not complaining by any means though :) 7 more weeks to go!
OMG I had the worst heartburn with my 2 girls - I feel your pain! The not sleeping through the night thing is good, IMO; it kinda gets us ready for the baby's round-the-clock demands. I'm so glad things are going well for you otherwise. Almost there!
ReplyDeleteI had horrible heartburn towards the end as well.. it was crazy...
ReplyDeleteand don't even get me started on the peeing...
You're almost there!!