We are getting close! Exactly one month from today I will get to meet my baby girl! This week has also been uneventful although last Thursday I found myself back in L&D. It appears that I may have a small tear behind my placenta. Nothing to worry about too much, but we are keeping a close eye on it. They want me on strict bedrest but I managed to get at least one more week of work in and told them that I would discuss my options with my doctor on 11/2. Thankfully this week we also got myself, Caden and Brian vaccinated for H1N1. I still don't know if I made the right decision but hearing of all of these pregnant women dying scared me enough to consider it. It will also pass on some immunity to Isabel, who being born in the begining of the winter, won't be old enough to vaccinate.
This week I have been getting more and more uncomfortable. My back is killing me and I am starting to feel nauseous like I did in the first trimester. I can't seem to eat a whole meal anymore and I feel like I am carrying around a 20 pound weight on my stomach! I am having some trouble trying to catch my breathe and find myself getting dizzy a lot more. I know it will all be worth it in the end but right now I am completely miserable!
I know the feeling! the last few weeks are horrible! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete