Monday, November 2, 2009
34 Weeks
I had a wonderful appointment today with my doctor. After hearing about the bleeding getting worse she decided to schedule the c-section. She called the hospital herself and the date is 11/27 at 10:30am! I couldn't be happier! She asked if I wanted to do an amnio to make sure Izzy's lungs were ready but I said no. She ensured me that Izzy will be fine considering Caden was born at 37 weeks 6 days and Izzy will be 37 weeks 4 days. She said that girls tend to mature quicker than boys so we'll see! The bleeding seems to be coming and going and she thinks that it is coming from my placenta. She is a little nervous about it so I have to see her once a week until I deliver, have 2 NSTs a week and one ultrasound a week. On Wednesday the 25th I will have a growth ultrasound to see how much Izzy weighs...we are hoping for at least 6 lbs. My stomach measured 1 week behind today so I am hoping that Isabel will pack on the pounds in the next 3 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment