
My final weekly post...scary but so exciting! I am anxiously awaiting Friday, honestly it can't get here quick enough. I had my last doctors appointment yesterday where we discussed some last minute c-section questions that I had. Today I have my last NST and tomorrow my last ultrasound to determine Izzy's size. I am hoping for at least 6lbs but we'll see. I am so uncomfortable and sleeping has become a challenge. I know I'm not going to get anymore sleep once she is here either so I had better get used to it now!
Thank you all for following this journey with me. Please continue to pray for us that we make it through the next 3 days and that Izzy arrives happy and healthy on Friday!
Yay Kim!!! Are you going to keep a blog after this?? Please say YES! haha!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Friday! You gotta post a picture or send me one quickly so that I can put it in my blog! love ya!
I'll send you one on your phone on Friday. Our laptop broke and it's going to be awhile before I can climb the stairs to our computer room! I'll keep you updated! Love ya!!!
ReplyDelete