Monday, November 16, 2009

Weeks 35 and 36

Week 35 flew by. I only had two days of work due to Veterans Day and the Nor'easter that hit our area. I'll admit that it was nice being at home for 3 days but being stuck in the house with a 2 year old made me go a little nutty! At my 35 week appointment I found out that I lost 2 pounds (which is good) and my stomach is still measuring a week smaller than it should. THey are going to do a growth ultrasound next Wednesday (the 25th) to see just how big (or small) Isabel really is. We are hoping for at least 6lbs but we'll see!
Week 36 has just begun but I am begining to get very anxious about my c-section next week. While I am beyond excited to meet my daughter I am very nervous about the surgery itself. I'm sure everything will go well but I can't help feeling a little apprehensive about being cut wide open while awake! I lost yet another pound this week which brings my total weight gain to 26 pounds...not bad considering that I gained nearly 70 with Caden! I talked with my doctor about the surgery itself and she guarenteed me that she will be the one doing all of the cutting and stitching. I would love for the residents to get a chance to learn...not just on me again! I promise that I will post another belly shot next week. I can't believe that will be my final weekly post...exciting but very scary at the same time!

1 comment: