Wednesday, October 21, 2009
32 Weeks
So far it has been another uneventful week. I had another doctors appointment on Monday and we set a tentitive date of 11/27 for the c-section. We will confirm it at my next appointment on the 2nd when she has her final calendar for the month. I will be 37.5 weeks pregnant at the time but she assures me that Izzy will be ready to make her debut! As the days get closer I find myself getting a little more nervous about being a mom to 2 kids. I know that once she gets here I will just fall into the role but for some reason right now it just seems a little daunting especially because we have no family close by. I still worry everyday about her and feel like I am going to loose her. I know my chances of losing her now (in utero) are slim and even slimmer if she were to be born early, but I just can't shake the feeling. My NSTs twice a week have helped to ease my mind a little bit. She moves around consistently which is reassuring but like I said, I just can't get that horrible feeling out of my head! This is my last pregnancy so I would like to try to enjoy every minute of it but I can't...I just want her out and in my arms. Soon enough I guess, until then I need to enjoy the little man that we have already been blessed with and try to prepare him for the upcoming arrival of his little sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim... get ready for two kids.. it's tough.. it doesn't "just fall into place"..but it does happen eventually...I know I'm not sounding too reassuring.. but I'm trying to be honest cuz I love you!!
ReplyDelete