Wow my baby boy is growing up way to fast and is turning into such a wonderful little man. He is so kind and caring towards his little sister and everyone that he meets. He is doing well in daycare and will soon be moved up to the 3 year old classroom, to me this can not happen soon enough! This month was a huge milestone for Caden...no more paci! I can't beleive I'm actually writing that!! We told him that the dentist took his pacis and gave them to the little baby boys who didn't have any. He asked about them a handful of times but that;s it...no temper tantrums or crying...geeze if I knew it was going to be this easy I would have done it a long time ago! He is still very much into trucks and tools...typical man! He is such a blessing and I can't wait to see what the next few months bring. I can't believe my little baby boy is going to be 3 in just a few short months, time really does fly by.
No comments:
Post a Comment