Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trip to Florida







Izzy and I were lucky enough to get to visit my good friend Adriana and her family in Florida. We had such a wonderful time! We went to Miami Beach and took a driving tour of the city on our first day. The second day we headed up to West Palm Beach to do some shopping and meet up with another one of our friends and her kids. Thankfully Izzy behaved for the most part and I got a taste of the warm weather! I also got to try some authentic Venezuelan food which was all very, very yummy! It was quite the culture shock for me considering that everyone mostly spoke spanish...thankfully I had Adriana to translate for me! Overall it was a great visit and I really hope to be able to do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Kim! I'm glad you had fun! We did too.. for the record...it's "West Palm Beach", not Springs..ha ha!
    Thank you so much for coming!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, why can I never get that right?!?!

    ReplyDelete