These past few months have been very hectic with the two kids but I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait to see what the next month brings and watch my baby girl learn and grow!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Isabel is 3 months old!!
I can't believe that my baby is no longer considered a "newborn". As of tomorrow she is going to be 3 months old! Time has flown by so fast that I wish I could just push a button and free
ze my life for awhile. Isabel is such a wonderful baby. She is so happy all of the time and has recently started to laugh which is honestly the best sound in the whole world. She absolutely loves watching Cadens every move and smiles at him every chance thats she gets. She really likes being upright and is getting pretty good at standing and bearing some weight on her legs. She is still having some problems going to anyone but myself. I don't mind because I am trying to cherish every moment that I get with her, but when she starts daycare on Monday I think she may have some issues! We are still breastfeeding, almost exclusively. She recently started to take the bottle which was a huge relief. We tried some rice cereal but she got pretty fussy afterwards so I think we are going to hold-of for a few more months. She is still sleeping in our room but has moved into her bassinet. She goes to bed around 7:30, wakes up between 12-2, then again at 5, then she will sleep until 8ish. I'll take it considering Caden was up 3-4 times a night until he was 18 months old! We have been going to the gym about 4 days a week and Izzy really seems to enjoy it. She spends most of the time in Child Watch were she gets a ton of attention but on Fridays we go to a Mommy and Me class which is a ton of fun!
These past few months have been very hectic with the two kids but I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait to see what the next month brings and watch my baby girl learn and grow!

These past few months have been very hectic with the two kids but I wouldn't change it for the world. I can't wait to see what the next month brings and watch my baby girl learn and grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment