I know I say this all.the.time but where did my baby go?! She is little Miss. Independent now. Thankfully she still LOVES to cuddle and trust me I treasure every minute of it! Lately though she has been very attached to me...and only me. She has always been a Momma's girl and I equated that with breastfeeding, but we have been done with that since June of last year. Trust me, I am not complaining by any means, but it would be nice if she would show her Daddy this same affection.
She is a very smart little girl. She seems to understand just about everything that we tell her. She is already following two step directions and speaks quite a few words consistently. Izzy loves to read, play with her brother's trucks (she even makes the "vroom" sound), do puzzles, take tubbies and play with her pretend kitchen. She does NOT like to get dressed, have her teeth brushed or her hair done...but hey, who does?!
This past month has been wonderful because we have really seen her personality shining through. She is such a sweet little girl but we can already see that she has quite a temper. If she is upset about something she will hit, but right sfter she does it, she'll give you a kiss! Not a great habbit, but I am hoping that it will stop once she learns to talk a bit more.
Happy 14 month birthday Sissy-bell! We love you more than you will ever know!

No comments:
Post a Comment