
My sweet baby girl turned a month old on 12/27/09. While I am happy that she is growing and developing I am sad as each day passes...I just wish that she could stay this way forever! We had her one month appointment earlier this week and she now weighs exactly 8lbs and is 20 inches (10th% for both). She is such a peanut compared to Caden who was close to 10lbs at 1 month! Breastfeeding is going well although I am completely exhausted. I am pumping and storing the milk for when I return to work but I am very tempted to make Brian get up in the middle of the night and give her a bottle! She has started to smile and is staying awake for longer periods of time. She does pretty good at night and only wakes up about every 4 hours to eat and she normally goes right back to sleep. She is still in bed with us, which is a habit I know that I need to break but I am just so in love with holding onto my baby right now!
She's so beautiful..enjoy her! Don't feel bad, Gaby is still in our room too!!! Shame on me! ha ha!
ReplyDelete