Monday, January 4, 2010

Potty Training!

Here we go! This is what I have been dreading ever since we had Caden! We signed a contract with daycare and they are starting to train him today. So as of last night NO MORE DIAPERS (except for bedtime)! We worked with him a little bit this weekend and he did fairly well. A few accidents here and there but I guess that's to be expected. I sent him off to daycare today with 5 extra outfits, I just hope that he has 1 clean one to come home in!! Wish us luck, I think we are going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kim!! Hang in there.. it will happen soon enough..and when it does, you will be the happies mommy!
    Olivia has been potty trained for about 5 months now and the diaper stage, is history for me (thank God)...
    It takes a lot of consistence and patience..
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete