Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Isabel is 2 months old!

I can't believe that it has been 2 months already! Time is just flying by and it's making me so sad. I do love watching her grow and learn but I already miss having that newborn baby! She is a even tempered little girl and for the most part has been much easier than her brother was. She lovces ceiling fans and I swear she could stare at them all day long! She smiles all the time and it seems like she is going to have such a great personality. This month we tried giving her a bottle and she took to it fairly well. She definetely doesn't love it but in a bind I think she would do just fine. I am going back to work in a little over 4 weeks so I need to start working with the bottle a bit more.
She has been very sick recently, thanks to a cold that her big brother brought home from daycare. I am hoping that she will recover quickly because we have a few busy weeks ahead of us!
She absolutely hates being in the car unless you are driving over 50mph! I can't seem to figure it out but I definetely do try to take the highways as much as I can now! She loves being in her vibrating chair and swing which gives me some much needed time to get things done around the house.
She is a really happy baby and I am so happy that God blessed us with such a wonderful little girl!
I will update her weight and height info after her 2 month check-up next Tuesday! I am hoping that she at least hit 9lbs!

1 comment:

  1. Kim.. Gaby hated the carseat too.. It turns out, it was directly related to her reflux.. apparently, the sitting position is the most painful when they have reflux!

    ReplyDelete