Thursday, May 13, 2010

It's been awhile!

I have been so neglectful of my blog lately. There really is no excuse for it...I've just been lazy. The weather is getting nice and when that happens, work seems to get pretty hectic so my "free" time (the time that i am supposed to be working but am actually browsing the internet) has diminished. While I have been on hiatis i found 2 blogs that have really inspired me. The first, http://thespohrsaremultiplying.com/ I found through one of my friends' blogs. A mom named Heather writes about the loss of her first daughter at just 1.5 years old and her struggle to move on with her new daughter who was born in January. The second, http://www.kellehampton.com/ is filled with stories about a family who has an almost 3 year old little girl and a new baby girl who was born with downs syndrome. The pictures that she takes are just amazing and the birth story of her daughter just brought me to tears. I admire both of these women for having to overcome situations that no mother should have to. It makes me think that no matter how frustrated I get with my kids or with Brian, I have it good. I am so extremely lucky to have two wonderful, healthy children and the problems that I feel are so big, are nothing in the grand scheme of things. So, if you get a minute (or a few hours) visit their blogs. I'm sure you will be inspired by these women just as I have been.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kelle's blog too! Did you read Nessa's birth story?? Real tear jerker!!

    ReplyDelete