Monday, July 12, 2010

Caden is 3!

It was just three short years ago that my life changed forever. I never thought I could love someone so much. Caden, there is no way that I will ever be able to tell you how much I love you. How much my heart aches and stretches watching you grow and learn. But I will show you, I will show you everyday of your beautiful life. You amaze me, you have so much compassion and such a love for life! This year has been one of my favorites. You have blossomed from a baby into such a little man. I can feel the love that you have for me, your daddy and your baby sister. You are my rock during the hard times and my little sidekick during the good. In just two short years will be getting on that big yellow school bus and I know that I will be so excited for you, but my heart will be breaking at the same time. For you were meant to do big things, little man, but you will always be my baby. I love you bubby, and I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us this coming year!
Current weight: 35lbs Height 37in

No comments:

Post a Comment