Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Izzy is 8 months old!

Yet another month has passed by and my tiny little baby is getting bigger and bigger. She is
learning new things everyday and truely amazes me with how smart she is. Her big accomplishment this month was pulling up to a standing position all by herself. She was determined to get the remote off of the coffee table so she grabbed ahold of the side and pulled herself right up...just like she'd been doing it for years! Now all she wants to do it stand! I think she may skip crawling all together and just be a very early walker. She does roll and scoot to get from point a to point b but by no means does she seem interested in getting up on all fours!
Her eating habits aren't the best but we are trying our hardest to get her to eat vegetables. She loves fruit and will eat almost an entire jar in one sitting but trying to get her to eat vegetables is like pulling teeth (or lack there of)! She has a big bump on her bottom left gum but the tooth hasn't broke all the way through yet. Caden didn't get any teeth until 9 month, so I'm assuming Iz will be on that same track. She is starting to love finger foods. Some of her favorites are Ritz crackers, frozen waffles, string cheese and pizza crust. Her hair is finally getting long enough to put a bow in...I truely have been waiting for this day for so long! Her sleeping has improved also, and she will now sleep from 7:30pm-5 or 6am. I can't complain about that! She is still in major mommy mode and won't let me out of her sight with out screaming bloody murder! It's stressful and time consuming for me but I am trying to enjoy it because it certainly won't last forever!
She really is a wonderful baby and is such a joy to be around! I can't wait to see what month #8 holds...maybe some teeth, maybe some crawling?!?!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! My girls have been so different.. By the time Olivia was 1, she had all of her teeth except her molars, and poor Gaby only has 4 teeth...
    Olivia didn't crawl until 10 months and Gaby was crawling by the time she was 6 months... it was crazy!
    Now I just want Gaby to walk already!!...but I guess she has other plans!
    Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!
    Love,
    A

    ReplyDelete