Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Isabel's baptism

We had Isabel baptised on Monday, July 19th at a beautiful Catholic Church in Newport. It was not traditional by any means but it was perfect for us. Unfortunetely Brian and Caden could not be there with us...which is another downside of having your friends and family live so far away. Isabel was very well behaved through the entire ceremony and even seemed to enjoy having the water and oil placed on her head. We chose my best friend Jessica to be her Godmother and Isabel seemed pleased with the decision as she went willingly to her, which doesn't happen often! The ceremony was wonderful and it was certainly a day that I will always treasure.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got her baptized... and I'm sure it was perfect!
    By the way.. you need to update your blog's background.. the image you had was deleted and now it's all white! :(

    ReplyDelete