Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bye, Bye Paci...

...hello thumb! I know this is not a good thing, but there is nothing that I can do about it. This girl has a mind of her own! I recently purchased some bigger pacis because the newborn ones were getting too small. Isabel could fit the entire thing in her mouth! Ever since then, she will not take them! Everytime I try to put one in her mouth she clamps down and will not open up for anything. I turn away and the next second her thumb is in her mouth and her finger is wrapper around her nose...super cute right now but I know that it won't be at age 3 or 4! Does anyone have any advice? I don't mind her not taking a paci anymore and I really don't mind her sucking her thumb...I'm just nervous that she is starting a habit that I will not be able to break!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! Try to get her to STOP sucking that thumb ASAP!!! You know why I'm saying that... Put that paci back in that baby's mouth....
    You've entered THUMB SUCKING HELL!

    ReplyDelete