Friday, September 11, 2009

26 Weeks





Well this week has been better than last! I got a call last Friday from my doctor (she actually called, not a nurse) to tell me that my bloodwork came back and although the numbers went up a little, there is nothing to worry about. They are going to do another ultrasound next Monday to recheck the fluid in her tummy, but she ensured me that all is well. I had a 3D/4D ultrasound this past Wednesday with my regular OB. It was wondeeful to see Izzy again! She is getting so much bigger and her kicks are so incredibly hard now...sometimes it takes my breath away. 12 more weeks to go until I get to meet my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I'm so glad things are looking better! I love your new belly picture!!
    I sent you those tops I told you about... Some of them are in better condition than others, but all are useful...
    Let me know when you get them!
    Love ya!
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I started reading your blog a couple weeks ago; I'm from the WTE boards :) Anyway, I'm so glad everything is ok! I've been thinking about you guys. Take care!

    ~Sophia

    ReplyDelete