Monday, September 14, 2009

27 Weeks


Only 11 more weeks to go!! Yay! I had an appointment with my high risk OB this morning and I asked her about my delivery options. I know we still have some time but I would like to have a plan in my head! She said she would be more than willing to do a c-section due to my horrendous birth with Caden. She said that some labors are easier the second time and some aren't. I'm not too sure I even want to take that chance, esp. since I would need to be induced again. We talked about the flu shots (both the seasonal and the H1N1) and I decided to get the seasonal vaccine this coming Friday. She wants to hear the results of the studies before she gives out any H1N1 vaccines to her patients.
Physically I am doing okay this week. I am extremely tired and have horrible heartburn. Caden also decided to pass along his cold so I am trying to deal with that also. I am hoping that the next few weeks will be uneventful. At 31 weeks I start my NSTs twice a weeks which I am really looking foward to!

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo! Don't be too nervous about the birth... my first was really, really difficult, and my second, a ten pound boy, was a lot easier. I agree with your doc about the flu shots... I wouldn't get one either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost there Kim!! I gotta say the 2nd time around IS a lot easier.. but I understand your fear and not wanting to take the chances... It's a lot to consider!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete