Friday, March 11, 2011
A Big Thank You...
...goes out to all of my followers. I started this blog for myself and my family so that we can look back years from now and see what our life was like. I know that I'm not the best writer and my life isn't all THAT interesting so I just wanted to say, thank you for sticking around! I was shocked to see that people actually read my blog in France, Pakistan, England, Bulgaria and Belgium! Wow, how wonderful! I do have one request though...please come out of hiding and let me know who you are! Leave a comment or click the "Follow" button. All of my friends who are in the United States and Canada, please do the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know I follow you and there's no hiding that! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteHow do you know who follows your blog??
Click on the "stats" tab at the top of the page, It will tell you how many views total per day/per week etc etc and where they are viewing from!
ReplyDelete