I can not say enough good things about this little girl! She is a bundle of energy and brings so much joy into our lives. She is extremely affectionate and just loves to give kisses and be cuddled. She will run across the room with her mouth wide open and plant a nice sloppy kiss on your face, and I love it! Her favorite thing to do right now is to snuggle up on your lap and read her "boooks", I swear I must read "Moo, Baa, La La La" and "Barnyard Dance" at least 10 times a day! She also enjoys getting on the floor and playing trucks with Caden, playing with puzzles, emptying ALL of the cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom and playing outside. I think she is going to be just like her brother, they would stay outside all day if I would let them. She really enjoys swinging and going down the slide and also running back and forth trying to catch her big brother!
She is very talkative (much more so than Caden was at her age). She has at least 10+ words now, with new ones emerging daily. Her sleep routine is pretty good these days. She goes down around 6:30, gets up around 1-2 and then wakes up by 7...not too shabby! At her most recent doctors visit she weighed in at 22 pounds 5 ounces and was 32 inches tall (I think the measurment was off though...there is NO way that she is that tall). She did give us a scare the other night though. At the time I didn't know what was happening but it turns out that she had a febrile seizure. While I was getting her dressed she became very quiet and suddenly her lips turned blue and she started to shake. It lasted only minutes but it was very scary. Later that night she had a temperature of 102.8 so we took a trip to the doctor the next morning. It turns out that she had a double ear infection and the seizure was brought on by her sudden high temperature. It's nothing to be too concerned about, but we will defeinetely be keeping an eye on her now that we know what to watch for. It's never a dull moment in the Meinweiser household!
Overall, this past month was one of my favorites. Her personality is really shining through and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us this month. We love you Izzy-boo!

It seems like she was just born yesterday! I'm starting to get really sad with this kids growing up so fast! Time needs to stop! NOW! She's adorable!
ReplyDelete