Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dancing Queen

That's right...my baby started dance lessons and she loves it!
She got really into the the singing and clapping and loved watching all of the other children around her. This class ranges in age from 13 months to 36 months so Isabel is one of the youngest in her class. She did get a little frustrated about not being able to jump on the trampoline or crawl through the tunnel more than once but I am hoping that will come with time. We have her second class tonight and I am anxious to see if she will take part in the action more than she did during the first class.
If only her eyes were open in this picture! I just think she looks too cute in her little leotard, tights and tutu!
                                              Izzy and her little friend ready to leave after class.

I am so happy to have my little girl to experience all of this with. I hope that dance is something that she loves as much as her Mommy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment